Tuition Assistance Application Process
2019-20 School Year
The School in Rose Valley (SRV) is committed to enrolling students from diverse economic, ethnic, racial, and social backgrounds. The SRV Tuition Assistance program is a critical tool in achieving this commitment because it provides tuition assistance to families of SRV students who would otherwise be unable to consider SRV as an option. Click here to view and download the SRV Tuition Assistance brochure.
SRV uses School and Student Services by the National Association of Independent Schools (SSS by NAIS) to process tuition assistance applications. SSS by NAIS will begin accepting applications on solutionsbysss.org to begin the tuition assistance application process.. Please go to
It is extremely important that you observe the deadlines provided. We cannot give first consideration to applications that are late or incomplete.
Due by February 13, 2019
- Parents Financial Statement (PFS) completed and then submitted on the School and Student Services (SSS) website (sss.nais.org).
- In cases of divorce or separation, both parents are required to make independent applications for each household and provide financial information.
Due by February 13, 2019:
- Submit a copy of your 2018 federal tax form 1040, with all schedules and a W-2 statement to the Admissions Office. To ensure a fair and accurate determination of financial need, both parents, regardless of marital status, are required to provide financial information. All materials regarding your Tuition Assistance application will be kept secure and in the strictest confidence.
- Business/Farm statement (only if you own a business or farm).
- Contact SSS Customer Service at 800.344.8328
- Contact Kim at SRV at 610.566.1088
Enrollment contracts are due on February 13, 2019. Families will be notified of Tuition Assistance amounts in the beginning of April. Enrollment deposits will be refunded to families who decline their Tuition Assistance amount and therefore choose not to enroll their child(ren) at SRV.
Please feel free to contact Kim Schmucki at 610.566.1088 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions that you have about the Tuition Assistance application process.