Bring your children to our beautiful wooded campus where their summer days will be filled with fun and adventure! Your children will choose from many enriching and fun activities, stretching their imaginations and making new friends in our safe, caring environment. We invite you to join us at SRV Summer Camp where summer is filled with choices, laughter and creativity.
We have four programs for children from ages 3 to 15 years old. Campers are grouped by age, mixing boys and girls who are within a few years of each other. Each group has their own counselors and “home base” location on campus.
Online registration opens Sunday, January 13, 2019. Limited financial aid for camp tuition is available. Applications for aid are due by Monday, April 15, 2019.
- Every child has swimming lessons daily in our on-site saltwater swimming complex.
- Each week of camp has a unique theme that offers children and counselors the opportunity to learn and celebrate something new together.
- Campers will enjoy healthful snacks in the morning.
- We start each week with a camp-wide Monday morning meeting and end the week with a Friday Celebration where there are songs, skits, jokes and/or dances, followed by all-natural popsicles and mixed age theme-related activities.
- There are two evening variety shows; one for the younger campers and one for the older campers.
What time does camp start and end each day?
Our days begin at 8:30 am and end at 3:30 pm. Extended care, beginning at 7:30 am and ending at 6:00 pm, is available for $8.00 per hour, prepaid, or $10.00 per hour, if billed.
How do I reach someone at camp?
You can reach our camp administrators between the hours of 8 am and 3:45 pm at (610) 566-8855, and our “Afternoons” Staff between 3:45 and 6 pm at (215) 266-7686. You can also email the director, Mary K. at Maryk@theschoolinrosevalley.org.
Do you offer private swimming lessons?
We do! Private swimming lessons can be arranged. Private tutoring and music lessons may also be arranged for an additional charge.
Should I pack a lunch for my child?
Yes, children bring their lunches to camp. We provide morning and afternoon snacks and have beverages available throughout the day.
Does my child need to be toilet trained to attend camp?
Yes, we ask that all children be toilet trained before starting camp.
Please contact our Camp Director, Mary K. Miluski, at (610)566-1088, or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to request a tour.