Tuition Assistance Application Process
2023-24 School Year
The School in Rose Valley (SRV) is committed to enrolling students from diverse economic, ethnic, racial, and social backgrounds. The SRV Tuition Assistance program is a critical tool in achieving this commitment because it provides tuition assistance to families of SRV students who would otherwise be unable to consider SRV as an option. Click here to view and download the SRV Tuition Assistance brochure.
The School in Rose Valley is proud to use Clarity to determine a family’s level of financial need based on the information that families share in the application which includes assets, income, expenses, and debts. To get started, please go to the Clarity Application and create an account. The application typically takes less than 30 minutes to complete. The Clarity Application is also mobile-friendly so you can complete it from anywhere. You are also able to save your progress and return at any time. At the end of the application, there is a $55 fee to submit.
It is extremely important that you observe the deadlines provided. We cannot give first consideration to applications that are late or incomplete.
Due by February 17, 2023
- Clarity Application is completed and submitted.
- In cases of divorce or separation, both parents are required to make independent applications for each household and provide financial information.
Due by February 17, 2023:
- Submit a copy of your 2022 federal tax form 1040, with all schedules and a W-2 statement. To ensure a fair and accurate determination of financial need, both parents, regardless of marital status, are required to provide financial information. All materials regarding your Tuition Assistance application will be kept secure and in the strictest confidence.
- View the Clarity Quick Reference Guide
- View the Clarity Family Application Guide
- Contact Rory at SRV at 610.566.1088
- Contact Clarity at email@example.com
Enrollment contracts are due on February 1, 2023 for returning families, and March 1, 2023 for new families. Families will be notified of Tuition Assistance amounts in the beginning of April. Enrollment deposits will be refunded to families who decline their Tuition Assistance amount and therefore choose not to enroll their child(ren) at SRV.
Please feel free to contact Rory Mannion at 610.566.1088 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions that you have about the Tuition Assistance application process.